— Listen / watch —
Here you can listen to, and watch excerpts from, various works and concerts.
ConductingThe ensemble in the following videos is the Collegium Musicum.
- Rehearsal: Northern Lights – Ola Gjeilo
- Rehearsal: Two Little Ladies – Jon Polifrone
- Performance: Northern Lights – Ola Gjeilo
- The City Which Is To Come – For chamber ensemble. Recorded by students, May 9th, 2012.
- Codebreaking – For solo flute. Recorded by Tim Hagen, April 27th, 2012.
- God's Grandeur – For SATB chorus and organ. Recorded by students, April 27th, 2012.
- How to Cross the Susquehanna – For solo organ. Recorded by Ray Nagem, November 11th, 2010.
- "Justorum animæ" – For SATB a cappella chorus. "Justorum animæ" is the fifth movement from a cantata, Words from Heaven and Earth, in progress. This recording is of a concert by the Yale Glee Club Chamber Singers, Robert Bolyard, conductor, May 24th, 2008.
- Sundays – incidental score. For harp, viola, and violoncello. Recorded by students, and conducted by the composer. The film premiered on May 1st, 2008. "Driving in Silence" | "The Confrontation"
- Through Eden – For SATB a cappella chorus. Recorded in concert by the Yale Glee Club, Jeffrey Douma, conductor, November 14th, 2008.
- Fantasia for Viola and Piano (movement II) – Recorded in concert by counter)induction, Marth 27th, 2008.